SingaporeCommercialGuru (“we” or “us” or “our”) is the operator of http://www.SingaporeCommercialGuru.com (the “Website”), and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose to browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase or access through our Website, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
When you use our Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to loosely identify you when combined with other data.
1.1 Information you willingly provide. When using our Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, details about your home or properties you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example,
– when you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Website;
– when you register an account with us on the Website;
– when you contact our customer service or sales people by email, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests; and
– when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
– when you correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services
– when you complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application.
– you may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email or sms. Some information you provide through our Services is collected and processed by third parties (such as google analytics) on our behalf.
1.2 You may receive email from us for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you requied for a property for sale or rent. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
PURPOSES OF USE
We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to third parties, for the purposes of receiving marketing communications, is given through our registration form, either online or on paper. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at https://www.singaporecommercialguru.com/contact-us/
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all the personal data you provide on secure servers in an encrypted format.
You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website, as the case may be.
We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using our services on a shared or unsecured device.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to manage and operate the Website and the Apps, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website, as the case may be.